Position: Project Coordinator
Availability: Until Filled / Full Time / E.O.E.
Starting Salary: $42,000 - $45,000/ Year
- Establish, supervise, support, and manage all aspects of the Youth Mental Health department
- Recruit and maintain a collection of over 400 local resources in the Mental Health Resource Inventory for the “Mental Health Concierge” Second Responder Model
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual reports for grant contract liaisons at the county and state levels
- Coordinate meetings with Third Party Administrators (TPAs) at county and state levels for grant implementation
- Participate in grant writing opportunities when needed.
- Effectively network with other agencies and represent Partners4Wellness in the community.
- Research and develop culturally-sensitive and trauma-informed health curricula for various populations
- Analyze qualitative and quantitative data collected from the project using various methods
- Create and participate in conference presentations on various health topics
- Bachelor’s degree in Health Science or related field.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Good Public Speaking skills with the ability to engage audience.
- Knowledgeable about community resources.
- Prior experience in mental health a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Programs: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Canva.
- Attend community meetings and trainings as requested.
- Assist with other duties as assigned on a regular or occasional basis.
- Maintain and/or build strong relationships with community partners.
- Create and develop digital and social media materials.
- Work independently, as well as a team member and be self-motivated.
- Must have reliable transportation and be open to evening and weekend events as planned.
Email Cover Letter and Resume to: Phillip Falcetti at [email protected]