AVAILABILITY: Full-Time and Part-Time
COUNSELOR/THERAPIST REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Manage DUI cases
- Conduct one on one client interaction
- Collect client fees
- Conduct enrollments
- Facilitate and lead group sessions
- Develop, organize and implement group educational sessions
- Provide comprehensive case management on a daily basis
- State/County Registered or Certified AOD Certification, CADTP, CAADE.
- Detail-oriented, ability to manage client cases/files and facilitate and lead group sessions.
- Bilingual - English/Spanish
- Local non-profit provides State Licensed Driving Under The Influence Program in Orange County.
TO APPLY: Submit cover letter and resume to:
Kristy Cooke – [email protected]