Position: Outreach Coordinator
Availability: Until Filled / Full Time / E.O.E.
Starting Salary: $42,000 - $45,000/ Year
- Plan, develop and conduct primary prevention outreach and education to multiple demographics.
- Coordinate with local agencies to implement various related programs and services.
- Participate in local and state-wide meetings and trainings.
- Conduct presentations and health education workshops to emerging populations impacted by health inequities.
- Facilitate and promote community engagement services and programs that improve health outcomes for vulnerable populations.
- Organize health promotion events and engagements.
- Support linking community members to resources.
- Assist in writing monthly, quarterly, and annual reports.
- Participate in grant writing opportunities when needed.
- Effectively network with other agencies and represent Partners4Wellness in the community.
- Bachelor’s degree in Health Science or related field.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Good Public Speaking skills with the ability to engage audience.
- Knowledgeable about community resources.
- Prior experience in community outreach, referral and linkage to services.
- Experience in public health messaging and health promotion.
- Proficient in Microsoft Programs: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Canva.
- Always maintains professional behavior and appearance.
- Attend community meetings and trainings as requested.
- Assist with other duties as assigned on a regular or occasional basis, which may include weekends or evenings.
- Maintain and/or build strong relationships with community partners.
- Create and develop digital and social media materials.
- Work independently, as well as a team member and be self-motivated.
- Must have reliable transportation and be able to work throughout Orange County.
- Some travel for training is required.
Email Cover Letter and Resume to: Phillip Falcetti at [email protected]